QUARANTINE

This is the weirdest first post ever. But as soon as I heard about the quarantine stuff (and suddenly all the Corona beer in my house disappeared) I put everything on hold so I could start during a good time. (Yes, I had posts.) So I could create this post:

It's the first day of quarantine! (Technically second, but the first was a Sunday, and that doesn't count. It's a Sunday. You don't do anything on Sundays but worry about Mondays.) This feels like a holiday to me, as I don't HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! But for all you people who just have work and not school, I'm sure this is just mortifying. 🙄 I like my house. I will stay here all day on Saturdays, so this is just that + schoolwork in the morning. 
About that---- 
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCHEDULE THE CLASSROOM FACETIME STUFF IN THE MORNING, SCHOOL?!?!?!?!? You have all day to decide, and you go with the same times, but 30 MINUTES EARLIER??! 😠 There is a reason for the quarantine!! It's to not get sick, and if we sleep well, there's less of a chance of that happening. That, and fresh produce. SO DON'T MAKE ME GET UP AT 7:30 JUST TO DO MATH!! I WAS ALREADY DOING THAT!! THAT WAS THE WHOLE COOL THING ABOUT QUARANTINE!! 😡😡
But I digress. 
I think the main thing I want to say to people is this: stop bulk buying. Just stop. I don't care what your reason is; you need to stop. It's not going to be an apocalypse unless you buy up the stores. Then it's gonna cost money and time to everyone else who just wants to wipe their butt. If you really have to, do us sensible people a favor: Go for the wipes first. Toilet paper is not going to save you from the Coronavirus. It's gonna keep your butt clean. You don't need 8 rolls of it, cause there's a ton of you, and the sensible people are going to have to step in the shower to clean their butt. And that's just stupid. SO STOP ALREADY. Unless you're a mom with < 3 kids. (Yes, I know the greater than/equal to sign. Be impressed.)

Happy Coronavirus Day, people!


Comments

Popular Posts

HI, I'M REALLY SORRY, PLUS, MY FRIEND HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

MY BEAUTIFUL ART

THANK YOU ONE SUBSCRIBER