EATING CAKE: FORK VS SPOON

EATING CAKE: FORK VS SPOON
The answer to this question is fork. No questions asked. Anyone who eats cake with a spoon is dumb, except Jane*, and I'm only saying that because Jane is in a higher math class than me. Jane and I were eating cake, her with A SPOON 😣 and me with a fork, the correct one. We both think the other is being dumb, when really everyone knows it's fork.
Jane (who forced me to copy and paste this to her) is saying this is not enough. *sigh* 😩
It's very simple. You don't eat foods that aren't in piles or liquidy with a spoon. And for those arguing that this is not true (*cough* Jane *cough*) I will provide a list of these things.
  • Chili
  • Yogurt
  • Soup
  • Rice
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • NOT Cake
You don't eat these things with forks because it would fall through, and you eat salad and things like that with a fork because you need to spear things, just like those little frosting roses or big chunks of cake. You also don't eat things like chile verde platters or steak with a spoon. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!  So please, folks, eat your 🎂 with a ⑂ (there's no emoji for fork, only fork and knife, and that makes even less sense.)




*Jane is not her real name. It's short for Jane Doe, and whoever knew that, you're a genius. Those of you who know what that means and are now impressed with me, we're both smart. Those of you don't, you probably eat cake with a spoon.

Comments

Popular Posts

HI, I'M REALLY SORRY, PLUS, MY FRIEND HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

MY BEAUTIFUL ART

THANK YOU ONE SUBSCRIBER