HI, I'M REALLY SORRY, PLUS, MY FRIEND HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hey people (really, I mean person, cause last I checked I have one subscriber, but that sounds weird), I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I've been doing a lot of summer stuff (cough, beach stuff, cough- and yes, I live in close proximity to a beach), and got really busy. I promise to update this more, but in the meantime, check out my friend's youtube channel!*

Her name is Delightful Woof- and yes, her stuff is done in roblox. But it's not all roblox related- I know at least one of her subscribers hasn't even played roblox and still likes it. It's mainly bizarre skits and sometimes songs.

Anyway, I will begin posting again as soon as I am done with my beach camp. I've been doing a lot of camps, from day camps to beach camps to art camps (well, picking up and dropping off my sibling at an art camp), but this will be my last, and I promise I will start updating this blog again on Sunday. I PROMISE!!!




*I do not typically do this, nor will I do it if I don't know you. I am doing this because she makes me laugh, and I needed this post to be longer. Plus, her stuff is kind of like mine, so it's more of a "if you like this, than check this out" kinda thing than a recommendation. 

Comments

Popular Posts

MY BEAUTIFUL ART

THANK YOU ONE SUBSCRIBER