NATIONAL FRENCH BREAD DAY!! WHOOHOO!!

NATIONAL FRENCH BREAD DAY!! WHOOHOO!!

Don't worry if you're confused by my wording. That's what the holiday is called, but we all know what it really means:
BAGUETTES!!! 😍😍😍
In case you don't know what that emoji means (shame on you, you don't deserve a baguette), I really love baguettes. Plus, in this wacky time of, "Mom, I can't believe I'm asking you this, but can we please get out of the house?" baguettes, the thing that is probably gone in the US, deserved to be celebrated. Hopefully the insane bulk buyers have not taken this astounding, brighten-up-your-day, glorious, delicious, the-opposite-of-dowdy, electable (WE NEED TO ELECT A BAGUETTE TO OFFICE!!) and most importantly of all, edible food. So go try to find a baguette! We need to celebrate them, even if we can't find them!

Comments

Popular Posts

HI, I'M REALLY SORRY, PLUS, MY FRIEND HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

MY BEAUTIFUL ART

THANK YOU ONE SUBSCRIBER