HOLIDAY POST (BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING...)

 Yep, folks, it's a holiday post! I know, that was mean of me, but I figured- it's the day after Labor Day, I haven't done one in a while, and I was listening to Things I thought were Mine (Alfie Templeman) and that always gets me hyped up. I'm tryna keeping my life on track...

It's ants on a log day! So yes, whip outs those pieces of cut wood, your ant farmers, and a camera. Wait... I was joking, dude. In case you actually believed that and don't know what ants on a log are, you should actually whip out a piece of celery, some peanut butter, and a couple of raisins. I know that sounds gross, but if you put it together, it's actually not bad. And this is from a raisin hater. So try something new today, and look forward to a post on Thursday, Sunday, and possibly even Monday...

My computer hates me too, I have so many half finished post ideas. It may seem like I don't ever use this blog, but I just never finish anything I want to start when it comes to this blog. So here's a post picture to tide you over until tomorrow. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts

HI, I'M REALLY SORRY, PLUS, MY FRIEND HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

MY BEAUTIFUL ART

THANK YOU ONE SUBSCRIBER